quarta-feira, 24 de outubro de 2007

10 Things I Hate About You

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme.

I hate it...
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh;
Even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call,
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you;
Not even close;
Not even a little bit;
Not even at all.

3 comentários:

peter_pina disse...

axo k sao + k 10....

MJ disse...

Até este "Katherina's poem" tirei :) mt fixe, sim sra :)ja vi k tens mta cena pa ler..eu so abri um blog ha 3 dias..e vou pondo "postagens" aos poucos... Bigada pelos comments ***

TheTalesMaker disse...

Sim, são mais que 10, também já me tinha apercebido. Mas o poema é tão bonito, que deixei esse pormenor para segundo plano.